TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) - The Topeka Police Department is attempting to identify suspects involved in a recent cred card skimming incident.
The police department said the suspects in the photos above placed a credit card skimmer onto the ATM at the Capital City Bank at 37th and Topeka on June 17.
Police ask if you have any information on these suspects to call Topeka Police Detective Angela Widener at 785-408-0322 or Crime Stoppers at 785-234-0007.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...
- Sheriff: Florida woman attacked husband after he...
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...