- Drizzle/fog tonight
- Some rain possible on Thursday
- Heavier rain by Friday into Friday night
Mostly cloudy with patchy drizzle tonight along with areas of fog. Lows in the lower to middle 60s.
Winds turn to the south and we dry out a bit on Thursday with mostly cloudy skies continuing. Highs in the upper 70s. A few hit-or-miss showers through the day, but a better chance for rain will return Thursday night into Friday morning before clearing out of the rain for part of the day on Friday.
The best chance for showers and storms will then move in Friday evening into Friday night along a front that will not only bring us the widespread heavy rain, but clear the area out for the weekend.
- KSNT Storm Track Chief Meteorologist Matt Miller
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale