Lakana - FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is on the field for warmups at Gillette Stadium wearing black tape over the inside part of his injured right hand - but no glove.
Brady is throwing passes - with a glove only on his non-throwing left hand - about 45 minutes before kickoff for the AFC championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Brady was listed as questionable after he hurt his right hand during practice earlier in the week. He was limited Wednesday, sat out Thursday and was limited again Friday because of the injury.
Brady has never missed a playoff start during his 18-year career and is expected to be under center as the Patriots try for their third Super Bowl trip in four years. The quarterback said only, "We'll see," on Friday when asked if he would play.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale