KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A Kansas City felon accused of waving a gun around in a Facebook Live video faces a federal charge.Twenty-four-year-old Deleon Reed was charged Thursday with being a felon in possession of a firearm. No attorney is listed for him in online court records.A detective wrote in an affidavit that he used a video camera to record the Jan. 23 live broadcast while it played on a computer. The affidavit says the video shows Reed driving around with the gun and challenging people to try and shoot up his car. Police found two firearms in Reed's car when he was arrested the next day.Reed has prior convictions for possession of a controlled substance and motor vehicle robbery. If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale