KSNT News - HOLTON, Kan. (KSNT) - A Topeka man has been arrested in Jackson County following reports of an aggravated domestic battery in Holton.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office assisted the Holton Police Department Sunday evening on the reported incident in the 500 block of Ohio Street around 9:30. Multiple law enforcement agencies searched for the alleged suspect, identified as Randall Eugene Hartman Jr., 30, of Topeka. An initial report said Hartman was allegedly carrying a rifle and had made threatening statements towards the victim. He was taken into custody by the Holton Police Department and other agencies around 2:00 a.m. Monday in Holton.
According to the sheriff's office, Hartman was booked into the Jackson County Jail for attempted second degree murder, aggravated domestic battery, domestic battery, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct. His bond was set at $75,000.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...