MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNT) – One person was arrested Monday after a reported stabbing.
The Riley County Police Department reports officers filed a report for an aggravated domestic battery in Manhattan after a 23-year-old female reported that a male known to her stabbed her with a knife during an argument.
RCPD says 23-year-old Storm Fleetwood, of Manhattan, was arrested in the 1300 block of Laramie St. Monday afternoon.
According to RCPD Fleetwood was arrested for aggravated battery. He was taken to jail with a $10,000 bond.
No further information has been released.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...