Court documents list numerous crimes, including an attempted murder and possession of marijuana 1,000 ft. away from a school.
A warrant has been issued for Sunday evening's murder and one count of attempted murder.
The Riley County Police Department (RCPD) cannot confirm whether the case is gang related, but they do consider him to be armed and dangerous.
Officers found a second man also suffering from gunshot wounds in Sunday evening's events.
He was flown to Topeka in critical condition but is expected to survive.
The Kansas Bureau of Investigation is helping the RCPD in this investigation. Police say they were last searching for him in Ottawa.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...
- Sheriff: Florida woman attacked husband after he...
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...