- Isolated rain ending for western counties
- Hot week ahead
- Storm chances by late this week
Tonight, a partly cloudy sky with only a slight chance for a shower. Lows falling into the middle 70s.
The heat will really build in over the next couple days with highs in the middle to upper 90s on Wednesday, but humidity will make it feel like 100-105° for a heat index. Skies will be mostly sunny for both Wednesday and Thursday. However, the temperatures will be even hotter on Thursday with upper 90s and lower 100s. Winds will turn to the southwest on Thursday, so despite the fact that it will be hotter, the humidity will drop off and the heat index will likely not be higher on Thursday.
Another front drops in Thursday night into Friday with a few scattered storms. The chance for occasional storms will be around through the upcoming weekend, as well.
- KSNT Storm Track Chief Meteorologist Matt Miller
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...