By MICHAEL TARM and SARA BURNETT, Associated Press - CHICAGO (AP) - A federal judge refused Tuesday to lighten Rod Blagojevich's original 14-year prison sentence for corruption, rejecting pleas for lenience by the now white-haired former Illinois governor who attended the re-sentencing hearing by video from a Colorado prison a thousand miles away.
NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on
Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...