TOPEKA (KSNT) - Seaman high school's Wyatt Hendrix signed his college letter of intent to play Division II football with the University of Central Missouri on Friday morning.
Hendrix made first team All-City Defense in his senior season with the Vikings.
He was also member of the Under 18 U.S. National Football Team last year, and will be playing in the 2015 Kansas Shrine Bowl game this summer.
His teammate, Reid Fehr, signed his college letter of intent to play baseball at Cowley Community College.
Congratulations to both, and best of luck in the future.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friday Freebies: 10 ways to save on spoiling your...
- Former Fox News anchor sues O'Reilly for defamation
- Toys 'R' Us founder Charles Lazarus dies
- TV personality known for playing Bozo the Clown dies...
- YouTube tightens restrictions on firearm videos
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threatening veto
- Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security...
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway
- Mister Rogers postage stamp officially goes on sale
- Adopting puppies goes national as people celebrate...