KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) — Tickets for Garth Brooks’ concert at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium go on sale to the public Friday, June 11 at 10 a.m.
They are expected to sell quickly, but there are steps you can take to increase your chances of getting your hands on tickets.
BUY LEGIT TICKETS
The Kansas City Chiefs remind fans that there are only three ways to buy tickets on Friday. All three are through Ticketmaster:
DON’T RUN INTO TECH TROUBLE
Know which way you plan to buy tickets and plan in advance.
- Make sure you know your Ticketmaster account and password before Friday morning, and make sure they work.
- If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, create one before Friday morning.
- If you plan to buy through Ticketmaster’s app, download it and sign into your account now.
OTHER TIPS AND TRICKS
- Make sure you have updated personal and credit card info in your Ticketmaster account before Friday morning.
- Join Ticketmaster’s Smart Queue before tickets go on sale Friday morning.
- Check out Ticketmaster’s online help page for answers to other issues.
You may not even need to buy tickets to go to the concert!
- Enter our Win Garth Brooks Tickets! contest now