TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – A Shawnee County health official and a family therapist answered your coronavirus questions Monday night in KSNT’s “Coronavirus: Reopening Kansas – A Town Hall Discussion.”
Shawnee County Health Officer Gianfranco Pezzino and Family Service and Guidance Center Therapist Karen Smothers discussed the pandemic’s impact on physical and mental health.
KSNT’s Town Hall rotated through a panel of experts including:
- Dr. Gianfranco Pezzino, Shawnee County Health Officer
- Kristina Dietrick, HR Partners
- Alan Cobb, President and CEO of Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Karen Smothers, Family Service and Guidance Center
- David Sollars, Washburn University Economist
The group of five addressed viewer-submitted questions about coronavirus. Business, mental, health and economic impacts of the pandemic were all subjects of discussion.