TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – A Shawnee County health official and a Washburn University economist answered your coronavirus questions Monday night in KSNT’s “Reopening Kansas: A Town Hall Discussion.”
Shawnee County Health Officer Gianfranco Pezzino and Professor of Economics David Sollars were live discussing getting back to normal during the pandemic.
KSNT’s Town Hall rotated through a panel of experts including:
- Dr. Gianfranco Pezzino, Shawnee County Health Officer
- Kristina Dietrick, HR Partners
- Alan Cobb, President and CEO of Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Karen Smothers, Family Service and Guidance Center
- David Sollars, Washburn University Economist
The group of five addressed viewer-submitted questions about coronavirus. Business, mental, health and economic impacts of the pandemic were all possible subjects of discussion.