TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – A Topeka financial expert and Washburn economist answered your coronavirus questions Monday night in KSNT’s “Reopening Kansas: A Town Hall Discussion.”
Kansas Chamber of Commerce CEO Alan Cobb and Washburn Professor of Economics David Sollars were live to discuss the pandemic’s impact on local businesses.
KSNT’s Town Hall rotated through a panel of experts including:
- Dr. Gianfranco Pezzino, Shawnee County Health Officer
- Kristina Dietrick, HR Partners
- Alan Cobb, President and CEO of Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Karen Smothers, Family Service and Guidance Center
- David Sollars, Washburn University Economist
The group of five is addressed viewer-submitted questions about coronavirus. Business, mental, health and economic impacts of the pandemic were all possible subjects of discussion.