TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Topeka human resources and financial experts answered your coronavirus questions Monday night in KSNT’s “Reopening Kansas: A Town Hall Discussion.”
Kristina Dietrick with HR Partners and Kansas Chamber of Commerce CEO Alan Cobb were live to discuss the pandemic’s impact on jobs and careers.
KSNT’s Town Hall rotated through a panel of experts including:
- Dr. Gianfranco Pezzino, Shawnee County Health Officer
- Kristina Dietrick, HR Partners
- Alan Cobb, President and CEO of Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Karen Smothers, Family Service and Guidance Center
- David Sollars, Washburn University Economist
The group of five addressed viewer-submitted questions about coronavirus. Business, mental, health and economic impacts of the pandemic were all subjects of discussion.