McDonald’s reopened after gas leak

traffic alert-generic_1543964755108.png.jpg

TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The McDonald’s located at 3117 SW Topeka Blvd. was evacuated Friday evening because of a gas leak.

Shawnee County Dispatch said that Topeka Fire was on the scene and the restaurant was evacuated for the customers’ safety.

The evacuation took place just before 6:00 p.m. and reopened around 8:50 p.m.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories