Hot motorcycle causes Manhattan garage fire

News

Photo from Manhattan Fire Department

MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNT) – A hot motorcycle caused a garage fire in Manhattan on Saturday.

It happened early that morning at 126 Kopp Drive. The Manhattan Fire Department and Kansas State Fire Marshal’s Office said the cause of the fire was accidental. Officials said the motorcycle was parked too close to combustible material.

The estimated loss from the fire is $90,000.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories