TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has added two states and several countries to its travel quarantine list.
Kansans who have traveled to the following locations are being asked to quarantine:
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Connecticut or Pennsylvania
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Andorra, Bermuda, Curacao, Poland, Serbia or Uruguay
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Delaware, Michigan or Rhode Island
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Hungary or Jordan
- Traveled on or after March 12 to New Jersey or New York
- Traveled on or after March 12 to State of Palestine or Estonia
- Traveled on or after Feb. 26 to San Marino
- Traveled between Feb. 26 – April 8 to Czechia or Montenegro.
- Attendance at any out-of-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to quarantine.
Further information on quarantine periods can be found on KDHE’s website.