Republican candidate Kris Kobach has officially conceded in the Kansas race for governor.
The final, unofficial totals were:
- Democrat Laura Kelly with 489,337 votes
- Republican Kris Kobach with 443,346 votes
- Independent Greg Orman with 66,163 votes
- Libertarian Jeff Caldwell with 18,898 votes
- Independent Rick Kloos with 18,898 votes
(3556 of 3556 precincts reporting)
. The race was called in Kelly’s favor around 9 p.m.
A spokesperson for Laura Kelly’s campaign said around 10:30 p.m. that the GOP candidate called Kelly to congratulate her on the win in the governor race.
KSNT was on scene as Kobach gave a concession speech.