TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Crews worked to fight a fire on Sunday at a Topeka apartment complex.
The call came out around 5:30 p.m. for a fire at the Crown Point Apartments on SW Park Court in Topeka. Several Topeka fire crews came out to fight the fire. Evergy workers were also on scene.
Smoke could be seen pouring out of the windows of the apartment complex.
Officials said no one was inside of the building when the fire broke out.
Investigators believe the fire was accidental and started by an electrical circuit malfunction.