HORTON, Kan. (KSNT) - At 3:55 Horton Police confirmed with KSNT News that a Horton girl has been found after being missing for several hours.
Police said she was dropped off at a business in Junction City around 3:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
Hazelton called the police and is now at the Junction City Police station.
Police are now searching for her non-custodial parent Casey Hazelton is missing. She is believed to be driving a blue truck headed to Topeka.
On Sunday morning the Horton Police Department requested that the Kansas Bureau of Investigation issue an endangered person advisory for a missing Horton girl.
11-year-old Gianna Hazelton went missing between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., in Horton at 1640 Euclid Ave.
If anyone has information about Hazelton police are asking that they call 911 or contact Horton Police at 785-486-2694.
- Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- March Madness snack: Texas Roadhouse Potato Skins
- 'The Donut Boy' stops in to thank Shawnee County law...
- Liverpool Legends to perform Beatles tribute at TPAC
- 'Distracted boyfriend' in viral meme resurfaces in...
- Actresses Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among...