TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) - The Kansas Children's Discovery Center has a special recipe for Valentine's Day fun.
The KCDC's Marketing Director, Laura Burton, joined morning anchor Brittany Moore and meteorologist David George to make Sweetheart Slime.
"Everybody gets flowers for Valentine's Day, but slime is a much better idea," Burton said.
The recipe, which has just four ingredients, is a creative way to get kids involved in the holiday:
- Two 4-ounce bottles of washable school glue.
- 1 or 2 drops of liquid food coloring.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of contact solution for eyes.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Parents of 2 Ozarks crash victims file lawsuit
- Governor says Kansas was 'hoodwinked' on new state...
- Hickey on 13-year-old girl's neck links Florida man...
- Florida vegans accused of starving newborn who...
- Pit bull found tied to pole, set on fire, dies from...