Following a two-month-long investigation, 16 individuals were arrested Thursday evening for distribution of methamphetamine.
The arrests were a result of a combined effort between the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Chanute Police Department and Allen County Sheriff’s Department titled “Operation Street Sweeper”
The 15 subjects from Chanute and one from Humboldt are facing multiple charges including suspected distribution of meth and the possession of controlled substances, and are being held at the Neosho County and Allen County jails.
Law enforcement arrested the following on distribution of methamphetamine:
- Aubrey M. McKinney, 44, of Humboldt.
- Foster A. Curls, 37, of Chanute.
- Wade W. Wilson, 48, of Chanute.
- Jeremy M. Wilmot, 39, of Chanute.
- Shelby T. Young, 27, of Chanute.
- Jeffery R. Sinclair, 32, of Chanute.
- Heather R. Treiber, 38, of Chanute.
- Patrick J. Blanchard, 40, of Chanute.
- Brion L. Dinkel, 45, of Chanute.
- Rickie A. Blanchard, 29, of Chanute.
- Donna R. Brewer, 36, of Chanute.
- Tim L. Ingles, 29, of Chanute.
- Heather A. Cox, 43, of Chanute.
- James A. Briggs, 50, of Chanute.
Law enforcement arrested the following on possession of a controlled substance:
- Jessica M. Coyer, 40, Chanute, possession of a controlled substance
- Ashten N. Wilson, 22, Chanute, possession of a controlled substance
Suggest a correction or submit a story idea by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your input.