Overnight fire damages house in east Topeka

Local News

A fire near Scott Dual Language Magnet Elementary School caused $21,000 in damage late Monday night.

TOPEKA (KSNT) – A fire near Scott Dual Language Magnet Elementary School caused $21,000 in damage late Monday night.

The Topeka Fire Department reports the call came in just before midnight at 520 SE Davies. Smoke and fire could be seen coming from the single-story home. One woman was able to get out of the house safely.

The cause is listed as undetermined. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories