UPDATE 10:57 a.m.: The Topeka Fire Department said they responded to a mobile home fire just before 6 a.m. The fire was attributed to an accidental electrical malfunction. The estimated loss was $55,000. No injuries were reported.
TOPEKA (KSNT) – The Topeka Fire Department (TFD) is working on a structure fire in south Topeka.
At 6 a.m., the TFD responded to a call of a structure fire in the 240 block of Southeast 29th St. The scene is still active as of 6:17 a.m., according to Shawnee County Dispatch.