TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Regal Theaters has announced a gradual reopening of theaters across the country, including locations in Topeka, Wichita and Lawrence, according to its website.
Several theatres will open to show “Godzilla vs. Kong” April 2nd, but that doesn’t include any of the chain’s Kansas venues. According to Regal, its Topeka Hollywood & ScreenX branch plans to open back up May 7, while Regal West Ridge will welcome guests back May 21.
Some of the rules Regal Theaters will have in place at the local branches include:
- Masks are required at all times while in the theater.
- Theater capacity has been reduced to 50%.
- There will be two extra seats between groups.
- Snacks will be offered but on a reduced menu. Guests will receive a new cup for any refill and self-serve condiment stations will be closed.
- For a full list of safety precautions, click here.
Other Kansas locations opening within the next few weeks include:
- Wichita Regal Warren West ScreenX & IMAX – April 23
- Lawrence Regal Southwind – May 7
- Wichita Regal Warren East – May 7
For a full list of nationwide openings, showings and more reopening information for the Regal Theaters, click here.