PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- ‘He’s the best player’: Teammates don’t agree with Mahomes’ No. 4 ranking in NFL Top 100
- Even with training camp changes, Chiefs players know staying healthy depends on them
- Firefighters investigating potential Denver arson that killed toddler, child and 3 adults
- Clorox wipes won’t fully restock in stores until 2021, says CEO