MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNT) -- In a Facebook post, the Riley County Police Department informed the public to keep an eye on their bank accounts.
Police found two skimming devices on a gas pump in Riley County on Wednesday. They say there's a chance there may be others that haven't been seen yet.
In the post, Riley County PD listed different types of skimmers: external and internal. External skimmers can be found on gas pumps or ATMs, but can blend in. Internal skimmers can steal your information electronically.
Police recommend to be aware when you fill up and look to make sure security seals are not broken.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- See family movies for $1 this summer at Regal Cinemas
- AMC taking on MoviePass with new movie ticket program
- Disney ups Twenty-First Century Fox to more than $70.3B
- Deputies search for suspects in rapper XXXTentacion...
- Kate Spade's funeral to be held in birthplace of...