Another snow storm is on the way to northeast Kansas.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The snow is moving in from the south & west, most parts of the area will see snow just after 5 p.m. Tuesday evening.
- We expect southeastern areas to have 1-3″ of snow as well as some ice, 2-4″ in cenral areas with snow of 4-6″ for the northwestern counties of the viewing area.
- Most of the area will primarily see snow, as freezing drizzle is expected for the southeastern areas.
- Road conditions will get worse throughout the evening on Tuesday.
- Wednesday morning commuters should expcect roads to still be problem, especially in rural and residential areas.