AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- ZOO AND YOU: Black Bears awake and ready for visitors at Topeka Zoo
- Stormont Vail Events Center reopening with new safety procedures Monday
- Riley County Commission rejects Governor Kelly’s mask order during meeting Monday
- Washburn University Basketball conducts summer camp for young athletes
- Shawnee County commissioners will decide on mask order later today