St. Patrick's day is going to start off on the chilly side with a northe breeze. Good news is we have plenty of sunshine to work with throughout the day. This will help us warm up into the mid 50s despite the breeze 5-10 mph out of the north. If you can get outside to wrap up your weekend, I recommend!
Tomorrow we are in the 50s once again with plenty of sunshine.
Tuesday, we don't take a big hit temperature wise, but we do see the return of rain chances. We are looking at the possibility of scattered showers throughout the day Tuesday, but are looking to dry out by Wednesday.
We start Spring with more sunshine over the area Wednesday, and highs back in the mid 50s.
As we wrap up the week, highs return to the 60s! By Saturday, we see another chance for showers across northeast Kansas, but that doesn't hamper our delightful spring temps.
-KSNT Storm Track Meteorologist Andrew Adams
- Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- March Madness snack: Texas Roadhouse Potato Skins
- 'The Donut Boy' stops in to thank Shawnee County law...
- Liverpool Legends to perform Beatles tribute at TPAC
- 'Distracted boyfriend' in viral meme resurfaces in...
- Actresses Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among...