Humidity is sticking around from the end of this week, making for a very muggy weekend. Today will see our highs in the mid to upper 90s. This coupled withe the humidity will make things feel closer to 100+.
There is a slight chance for rain early Sunday, and by day time, most places will just see partly cloudy skies with a south wind 10-20 mph. This south wind will continue to keep us in the 90s as it brings in more warm air. By the time we get to Tuesday evening, we have another chance come in. This brings in a touch of "cooler" air, though highs will still be in the upper 80s on Wednesday.
Midweek, lows will dip back into the 60s, giving us a slight break from the rather warm mornings we are going to have to start next week.
Another 30% chance for some isolated thunderstorms kicks back in on Thursday, but highs will be back in the 90s at the end of the week. Sun dominates again by next Friday.
KSNT Storm Track Meteorologist Andrew Adams
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Scott Wilson, 'In Cold Blood' and 'Walking Dead'...
- Rapper Mac Miller dies at 26 of apparent overdose
- On and off screen, Burt Reynolds followed many paths
- Twitter permanently bans Alex Jones, Infowars citing...
- Burt Reynolds, star of film, TV and tabloids, dead...