What We're Tracking:
- Mostly clear and chilly tonight
- Warmer weather through midweek
- Rain or snow possible Thursday
Mostly clear and cold tonight as temperatures fall into the middle to upper 20s. Areas of frost are possible, but that won't last too long into the day as warmer weather moves back into the area. Southwest winds 5-15mph will help boost temperatures into the middle 50s for Tuesday. Clouds will be on the increase by afternoon.
Clouds will quickly clear back out for Tuesday night, setting us up for a mostly sunny day on Wednesday. Temperatures remain mild with highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s on Wednesday. Our next storm system then rolls in for Thursday with highs in the lower 40s. Gusty northwest winds will develop on Thursday and by afternoon a chance for rain or snow showers.
After that system moves through, we should clear out a few days, leaving us with pleasant weather for the upcoming weekend.
KSNT Storm Track Chief Meteorologist Matt Miller
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stan Lee dead at 95
- Gerard Butler's house 'half-gone,' others await...
- Autopsy finds rapper Mac Miller died from drugs and...
- Alec Baldwin arrested in alleged parking dispute...
- UK fans flocked to TV to watch Princess Eugenie's...